15 February 2009

Students' Composition-Brainstorm-Present Simple








Brainstorm


get up
ponder (meditate)
bath
breakfast

cheese

flowers

sunny
forget

bathroom

sand

understand


A Day In My Life

My routine is simple: I get up at am every day. I have a bath and then I ponder for a long time on the armchair. My breakfast is a delicious cheese, then I walk looking at the flowers in a sunny day. I see to pass the day across my window knowing that I forgets to do some thing. I run to the bathroom and stop in the sand. In this moment I understand that I am the cat!
I am Mishifus.

Written by Nancy Fontes


A Day In My Life


My routine is simple: I get up at 10:00 am every day. I have a bath and then meditate for a long time on the armchair. After a delicious breakfast of cheese, I walk around looking at the flowers on a sunny day. I watch the day pass by through my window but then it usually occurs to me that something is amiss. I run to the bathroom and stand on the sand. In that moment I understand (realize) that I am a cat! I am Mishifus.

Edited by dahli


No comments: